How to Submit a Proposal
Prospective organizers of Special Sessions are invited to submit proposals with the following information:
- A title for the Special Session and the names of the organizers.
- A brief description of the session (max 250 words), indicating the novelty and the importance of the topic.
- Short biographies of the Special Session organizer(s) and their contact information.
- List of five (5) invited papers (including titles, authors, contact information of the corresponding author, and a short abstract). Note: individual organizers should not be named on more than one paper.
- Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic as well as the track record of the organizers and the anticipated quality of papers in the proposed session.
- The papers in each accepted Special Session should be submitted in the same format as regular papers.
- All contributed papers will undergo a review process, similar to that for regular papers, but coordinated by the Special Session organizers.
- In cases where insufficient invited papers are accepted, there is the option of making Special Sessions open to papers from the open call.
- Special Sessions will be scheduled as oral sessions.
Any further inquiries should be sent to the Special Sessions Chair, Dr Matteo Naccari: firstname.lastname@example.org from the Matteo Naccari, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Lisboa – Portugal, and Audinate, Cambridge – UK
Image courtesy of Destination Bristol – Copyright Jim Cossey